When you integrate your content libraries such as a cloud storage site (what we call a source), we create a keyword searchable index of each file so you can later find the best information to share with your prospect. Remember, at no time does Illumineto ever have the ability to update, change or delete your files. We can only read them. Next, when you build a Spark Page, we make a copy of the files included on the page and convert them into a format that can be viewed in any web browser. This makes it a sure bet your prospect can view your documents on any device and not require them to have special software to view the files.
Articles in this section
- Illumineto security summary
- What information does Illumineto transfer (copy) from your corporate environment and what is done with it?
- What information does Illumineto update (have write access to)?
- What information does Illumineto access?
- Security: Password protecting Spark Pages
- Tell me about your terms of service and privacy
- Does Spark store my files?