Spark's machine learning "recommendation engine" employs artificial intelligence that uses some of the following information to determine the best content to share with your prospect:
- The name of the company: Knowing the name of the company helps Spark know what industry to tailor the search results against.
- The name of your contact: Often times, Spark can figure out their professional role/title and bias recommendations based on the type of information we've found others with the same role/title have found to be helpful
- Keywords: Use keywords to indicate product names, services or other attributes you wish to help inform the Spark recommendation engine
- Ratings: You, your peers and of course your prospects can rate the quality of content shared. These ratings help to bias future recommendations.
- And much much, more. But, shhhh, it's proprietary - can't tell you, otherwise we'd have to... well, you know :)