- Google Contacts: If you have gmail integration, you can now search Google Contacts from Spark
- CRM: If you are using any CRM integration, you can now create a contact from within Spark
- Contacts: Added a cool feature in "Contacts" with a new column called "Last Activity". You can now see the life of your contacts in how engaged they are with you.
- Emailing: It's a pain to type in email addresses? Why not just copy and paste a list of addresses? Spark now supports the ability to paste in a list of email addresses into the "To" field of a Spark Page.
- Notifications: Don't want to get email and other notifications from a certain domain, like your own company? You now can turn off all notifications from a recipient in a certain email domain. Just go to "Notifications" to configure this new feature.
- CSV Import: Continued work on enhancing our CSV email bulk import workflow
- UI: A bunch of minor UI fixes in both Spark, and when rendering Spark emails