Sparklet, like Spark, let's you make teams - of a complete sales force, a sales region, a marketing department - if you can imagine it, you can make a team for it.
Teams allow everyone to share the best content with each other and, more importantly, it allows content providers (like Marketing departments) to provide the latest and greatest to their audience.
Here's how to create a team:
1) When signed in, click on the GEAR icon.
2) Click on "Go To Teams".
3) Click on CREATE TEAM.
4) Type in a team name (be clear and concise so invitee's know what the team is for, so name it appropriately, like "Northeast Sales Region" or "Corporate Marketing Department"). Also put a description in there that can further clarify for team members what the team is about/for.
5) You can change the password or use an auto-generated P/W (if auto-generated, make sure to save it so you can share it with invitee's).
6) TO MAKE IT REAL EASY FOR YOU, Sparklet let's you put in a domain so anyone that signs in with that domain is automatically invited to that team. For example, here at Illumineto, we put in "@illumineto.com"; this way, when our employee's signed in with their Illumineto email, they were automatically invited to the team (no need to share with them a p/w).
7) Click SAVE.
8) Since you are the admin, you can share with your team the content sources that you have integrated. Just click on the tabs to "turn on" the sharing of that source. For example, here at Illumineto, we shared our YouTube channel, our Website, and our Corporate box.net sources so when an employee signs in (joins) Sparklet the first time, they get immediate access to the sources your shared.
9) Once finished sharing your sources, click on GO BACK.
9) Click on GO BACK once you are finished selecting the sources you want to share.