Absolutely! You can protect any Spark Page by password protecting it. There are two ways to change/set a password: one is to click on the padlock icon next to your Spark page name, the other is to enter Page Settings, go to Authentication section, and click on the "Change Authentication Setting" button.
Articles in this section
- Illumineto security summary
- What information does Illumineto transfer (copy) from your corporate environment and what is done with it?
- What information does Illumineto update (have write access to)?
- What information does Illumineto access?
- Security: Password protecting Spark Pages
- Tell me about your terms of service and privacy
- Does Spark store my files?