- Teams: Greatly improved! Now easily see what pages are shared with your team as well as each page and team member's performance.
- Email scheduling: Another super cool capability. Now you can schedule when your pages will be sent.
- Smart Resend: What's cooler than being able to schedule email delivery? How about automagically resending an email to someone that didn't open the first one. Yup, Spark has super power now. Read more about Scheduling and Smart Resend.
- Improved the way you select date ranges for stats
- Stats: Made it easier to remove anyone from your own organization from your stats. This way, only your prospect/customer actions are reported.
- Pipeliner: Spark activities can now be assigned to Leads too.
- Mail merge (beta): Would you like to send a Spark Page to a distribution list and have each email personalized like, "Hi Mike" or Hi Blaine"? Well now you can. Please note, the current implementation is really easy to screw up! You need to have the syntax exactly correct or you will flub things up. Read this article for more details.
- Fixing bugs in IE continues to be the bane of our existence. It can't die soon enough. This time, we fixed some toolbar UI alignment issues.
- Email UI: Improved the layout of "grid with thumbnails rendering. Now it's a bit more pretty.
- Email stats: Fixed an issue that some email stats were not being reported correctly.